- Minor in Occupational Science for non-OT major undergraduates at USC to explore the world’s newest social science.
- Bachelor’s to Master’s in Occupational Therapy for OT majors at USC preparing for a career in occupational therapy.
- Post-Professional Master’s for certified or board-eligible occupational therapists, or international graduates of a WFOT program. Courses are completed in-person on USC’s campuses in Los Angeles, California.
- Two-Year Master’s for individuals with a bachelor’s degree outside of occupational therapy in order to enter the profession.
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD) for current occupational therapists with a master’s degree to become professional leaders.
- PhD in Occupational Science for individuals with a bachelor’s or master’s degree seeking a career in scientific research.
- T32 Postdoctoral Training Grant for highly qualified postdoctoral fellows seeking expertise in randomized controlled trial (RCT) methodology for rehabilitation interventions.