OS/OT Job Vacancies
Occupational Therapist →
Jul 18, 2014
Outpatient PT/OT Clinic in Salinas Ca; Primary functions are to provide Occupational Therapy services for patients with variety of diagnoses; main caseload will involve hand therapy and neurological patients. Experience in hand therapy a plus. Payer mix includes worker’s comp, Medicare and commercial insurance.
Jul 16, 2014
Location: Pasadena, CA.
Immediate part-time (2 days a week, 4-5 hours each day, Th and Fri) opening for an Occupational Therapist to provide:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Provide Occupational Therapy Services to patients within the regulations and practice as determined by the Occupational Therapy Board.
• ADL education (how to cook, do housework, personal hygiene, as well as teach specific individual goals as requested by patient) and providing ergonomic recommendations for home and work settings.
• Showing patients how to adapt activities to individual needs.
• Assist patients with developing their functional capacity to get them back in the workforce.
• Focus on upper extremity strength, flexibility and fine motor skills.
• Patience and strong interpersonal skills
• Experience working with chronic pain population (preferred not required)
• Understanding of the multidisciplinary approach to pain management.
• Licensed by or Approved as a License Applicant by the Occupational Therapy Board, Department of Consumer Affairs, State of California. CPR/AED and First Aid is required. Applicants with current BLS may be hired, but must obtain AHA CPR/AED within thirty days of employment.
Free Rent - First month, then $675/month →
Jul 16, 2014
Santa Ana Office - Fully equipped state of the art, modern, chiropractic/physical therapy/acupuncture/orthopedic office, on 10th floor, with panoramic views of hills and catalina island. At the intersection of 5, 57 & 22 freeways, amongst multiple professional/business buildings, next to main place mall. More than 200 parking spaces available for the building. You keep 100% of your own collections. All utilities are included - electric, gas, water, cleaning, trash removal, & free WiFi and HD TV! Start-up offer, THIS IS NOT JUST FOR A ROOM, BUT ITS TO RENT THE WHOLE FULLY EQUIPPED OFFICE ! First month free rent. Contact (562) 367-4444
$675/ Month (for the whole office), About 1500sqf
First Month Free!
Includes all utilities, Internet and TV
Permanent Part-Time/One to One Aide →
Jul 15, 2014
I am the mother of a 22 year old special needs daughter. I am looking for permanent part time help, likely Tuesdays and Thursdays to work with my daughter. She will be attending an art program at a downtown LA art studio for adults with special needs. My daughter needs help with her motor skills, specifically as they relate to her accessing her environment. She sometimes has trouble initiating movement and restricting movement. She experiences hand tremors and needs help with feeding and hygiene care. She is a delightful young woman who is very artistic and uses an IPAD and some modified sign language to communicate.
The job is a paid position, 7-8 hours each day, and training will be provided. You must be able to provide transportation to and from the program to our home in Sherman Oaks. You will be compensated for mileage.
All interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the U.S, have some education and experience in the field of special needs, have a current driver’s license and proof of car insurance.You must also pass a criminal background check.Salary depends on experience.
full-time Occupational Therapist - school-based →
Jul 15, 2014
Full-time OTR/L position in the middle of the wine country in Northern California near San Francisco. Age of students range from preschool to high-school in special day classes to general education. Wide range of issues present with position entailing direct intervention, consultation, “push-in” intervention, screenings, evaluations, report-writing, and IEP on-line entry of information. There is a full inventory of items to use for this position and benefits are good.