OS/OT Job Vacancies
Therapy office $675/month, first month free, all utilities included! →
Apr 22, 2014
Santa Ana Office - Fully equipped state of the art, modern, chiropractic/physical therapy/acupuncture/orthopedic
office, on 10th floor, with panoramic views of hills and catalina island.
At the intersection of 5, 57 & 22 freeways, amongst multiple professional/business buildings, next to main place mall.
More than 200 parking spaces available for the building. You keep 100% of your own collections.
All utilities are included - electric, gas, water, cleaning, trash removal, & free WiFi and HD TV! Start-up offer,
First month free rent. Contact (562) 367-4444
$675/ Month, About 1500sqf
First Month Free!
Includes all utilities, Internet and TV
→ Download information
Occupational Therapist Aide - Bilingual English / Spanish, PT →
Apr 22, 2014
Join a company ranked among the TOP 25 companies to work for in Los Angeles!
Join AltaMed’s team of multicultural health care professionals in serving more than 150,000 families a year. Our integrated system emphasizes prevention and healthy living to reduce health care disparities in multi-ethnic communities and avoid unnecessary trips to the emergency room or other more costly forms of care.
AltaMed is the largest independent Federally Qualified Community Health Center in the U.S., with more than 930,000 annual patient visits. Our culturally competent physicians and health care professionals provide integrated primary care services, senior care programs, and health and human services at 43 accredited sites in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Established in 1970, AltaMed is proud to be a national model for the delivery of quality, patient centered care to underserved communities. We currently have an excellent opportunity for the following:
Occupational Therapist Aide - PACE
Bilingual English / Spanish, PT
Working under the direct supervision of a licensed OT within a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly, this position follows through with treatment plans to increase, restore and maintain patient functional capabilities.
• Provide participants with various functional physical activities, group classes, treatment procedures, and support activities.
• Educate patients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
• Deliver equipment and supplies to treatment area; position equipment for OT; position patients on equipment.
• Provide primary OT with information concerning patient responses to treatment.
• Transport patients to and from treatment area.
• Perform preventive maintenance to ensure operation of occupational therapy equipment.
• Clean and organize work area and disinfect equipment after treatment.
• Maintain occupational therapy supplies inventory.
• Assist in coordinating Durable Medical Equipment orders.
• Perform clerical tasks such as inventory, filing, copying, and record organization.
• High school diploma or equivalent coupled with a minimum of 1 year of experience working with the frail, elderly and disabled populations.
• College work in a health care field and a Restorative Nurse Assistant certificate preferred.
• Current CPR and First Aid certification.
• Bilingual English/Spanish/Cantonese/Mandarin preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Working knowledge of Proper Body Mechanics and Lifting techniques.
• Patience and understanding of frail elderly.
AltaMed offers extensive opportunities for professional development, as well as competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Our team members enjoy medical, dental and vision plans, retirement plan with matching employer contributions, tuition reimbursement, continuing education programs, and much more. We invite you to join us in making a difference in our communities and in the lives of others.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at AltaMed.org.
AltaMed is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, age, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
View a full list of open positions and apply online at AltaMed.org.
AltaMed is accredited by The Joint Commission. EOE M/F/D/V
Occupational Therapist →
Apr 15, 2014
Looking to treat a variety of diagnoses and continue your educational journey?
• 40 bed inpatient hospital with an outpatient clinic • Develop a variety of skills with our mix of neuro and ortho diagnoses • Opportunity for outpatient pediatric patients • Yearly on site continuing education, free CEUs available through HealthSouth, plus
reimbursement for classes you attend each year • Student loan pay back and state license reimbursement • Sign on and relocation • Great benefits package • Newest technology • Visa Sponsorship and assistance • New Grad mentorship • Large gym and therapy pool • Currently hiring inpatient and outpatient OT and PT
We are a state of the art rehab located in Yuma, Arizona. Through patient centered treatment, teamwork, and education, we deliver the highest quality of care. Some of our technologies include AutoAmbulator, LiteGait, Bioness H200, Bioness L300, Biodex Balance Machine, Vital Stim, Experia, SmartStep, DriveAble, ReoGo, Computerized Speech Lab, Dynavision, Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES) machine, SaeboFlex, Nintendo Wii, and Interactive Metronome.
About our location
• Guinness World Record as the “Sunniest Place on Earth” • Wide range of outdoor activities year round including hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, water
skiing, golfing, boating, and off roading in the sand dunes • Centrally located between San Diego, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Tucson, AZ • Weekend trips to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and snow skiing • Just the right size—big enough to provide shopping and entertainment and small enough
that you won’t sit in traffic
Need a Visa?
We have experience sponsoring H1-B, TN Visas and green cards, as well as, attorneys available to assist with all the paperwork.
Early Intervention Occupational Therapy positions →
Apr 7, 2014
Early intervention occupational therapy focuses on children’s performance related to tasks of daily living and fine motor skills such as appropriate play and interaction, motor, sensory, and learning skills. Our fully certified therapists develop goals, design therapeutic programs, and select activities to meet the developmental interests and needs of each child. Occupational therapists work directly with children and their families in order to develop practical skills for activities of daily living with the purpose of fostering the child’s independence in their home environment.
We are currently seeking indivduals for part time and full time therapists throughout California .
Occupational Therapist →
Apr 3, 2014
Immediate openings for Occupational Therapists in various locations throughout the country.
Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree; opportunities for new grads or experienced applicants; in-facility or in-home care. Salary DOE.
Occupational Therapist will care for patients in their homes or facilities, build relationships and will share the challenges and triumphs of day-to-day life. The Occupational Therapist also organizes and conducts occupational therapy programs for the agency to facilitate rehabilitation. S/he directs patient participation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance performance. The Occupational Therapist facilitates the learning of those skills and functions essential for adaptation and productivity, in order to diminish or correct pathology.
Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices
Provide valuable input into the patient’s care and treatment
Spend more time working with patients and make a significant difference in their lives
Windsor Consulting, Inc.
Health Care Division Manager
12777 Jones Rd, Ste 405
Houston, TX 77070
1-866-460-0586 x 130